This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rvskmbrly3 at gmail dot com: Re: Type-in programs using BASH]
- From: Ryan Cunningham <rvskmbrly3 at gmail dot com>
- To: "Eduardo A. Bustamante LÃpez" <dualbus at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Greg Wooledge <wooledg at eeg dot ccf dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "bug-bash at gnu dot org" <bug-bash at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:50:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [rvskmbrly3 at gmail dot com: Re: Type-in programs using BASH]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6ACCC899-C8BB-4F70-B098-39BA5EECCA60 at gmail dot com> <46A90029-0F52-47DD-87CD-72345C420509 at gmail dot com> <20150126182514 dot GD13956 at eeg dot ccf dot org> <AA4B2EC3-7A5B-46B4-B1E4-78CA841C5291 at gmail dot com> <20150126184325 dot GE13956 at eeg dot ccf dot org> <CAMTwUcJ6Wk++=gqDR2QV7JwpRs0J-SfpQKER+v1wNNZX64RNfg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150126202932 dot GA32410 at hali> <CAMTwUcLTtTaeMgwu2z2EQKWB4KMQ3POMmquVjPkbPrvCKLFUvQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150126214515 dot GG13956 at eeg dot ccf dot org> <CAMTwUcLSyAPcDPCkuXkUBH7LD5jrj73=ta0=7FyXjBq-J_kmCQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150126230317 dot GB32410 at hali>
No, no, not on the Internet---I mean in a paper magazine, which Internet users can also get.
I'd like the machine code discussion to end.
Sent from my iPod
On Jan 26, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Eduardo A. Bustamante LÃpez <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I am proposing this as a possible alternative or complement to publication
>> on the Internet to take into account those without Internet access, though
>> those *with* Internet access also get the benefit.
> So you want to publish stuff on the Internet for people that don't have access
> to the Internet? Right.
> This all sounds like a waste of time. Don't type machine code. Also, in the
> remote case that people will type machine code into their terminal, what does
> heredocs have to do with that? Bash doesn't understand machine code.