Re: [rvskmbrly3 at gmail dot com: Re: Type-in programs using BASH]

> I am proposing this as a possible alternative or complement to publication
> on the Internet to take into account those without Internet access, though
> those *with* Internet access also get the benefit.
So you want to publish stuff on the Internet for people that don't have access
to the Internet? Right.

This all sounds like a waste of time. Don't type machine code. Also, in the
remote case that people will type machine code into their terminal, what does
heredocs have to do with that? Bash doesn't understand machine code.