This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-01-19), Trunk in Stage 4
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:53:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-01-19), Trunk in Stage 4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1501191016120 dot 12482 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <CAH6eHdSpFtbbQGqEoGv-pBQkjJ1naVEudPB3-8aee8Swt+6fSA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150119181428 dot GS1405 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, 19 Jan 2015, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 05:32:39PM +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > I would like to commit these two patches which complete the C++11
> > library implementation:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-01/msg01694.html
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-01/msg01648.html
> > And this one to complete C++14 library implementation:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-01/msg01704.html
> > This one is tiny, and only affects the <experimental/optional> header,
> > which is, as the name suggests, experimental:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-01/msg01684.html
> > OK?
> I think this is worth making an exception for it.
> So ok from me, but please give Richard and/or Joseph a chance to chime in if
> they disagree.
OK with me as well.
Joseph S. Myers