This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-01-19), Trunk in Stage 4
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:05:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-01-19), Trunk in Stage 4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1501191016120 dot 12482 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <CAH6eHdSpFtbbQGqEoGv-pBQkjJ1naVEudPB3-8aee8Swt+6fSA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> I would like to commit these two patches which complete the C++11
> library implementation:
I would definitely be in favor.
Just a nit. Why wouldn't you check the value of the variable after
the assignment in the test case?