This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unconfirmed boehm-gc test failure
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:15:03 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Unconfirmed boehm-gc test failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54B54BB5 dot 7050700 at mentor dot com>
----- UrsprÃngliche Mail -----
> Hi Kai,
> I encountered a test failure in boehm-gc (
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64042 'FAIL: boehm-gc.c/gctest.c
> -O2 execution test' ).
> I would like to ask somebody to confirm the PR, which hopefully should be as
> simple as patching a .exp for iterated running of a single test (see comment
> and running the boehm-gc test suite.
> But I'm not sure who to ask, since there's no maintainer listed in
> Any idea?
> - Tom
Sorry that I answer pretty late on your question. I will take a look to the PR soon.
The boehm-gc stuff was in the past maintained by the java-maintainers. But well, java is a pretty dead piece of code in gcc's repository, so you might want to ping here instead the Object-C(++) maintainer. Later are using boehm-gc too for some scenario, too. So they might be able to take ownership for it ...
The boehm-gc code in gcc is actually just a fork of mainline venture. So you might be able to ask there too.