This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: looking for support
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- To: "vgoller at innovasic dot de" <vgoller at innovasic dot de>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:36:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: looking for support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2A5561B8-77C8-41E4-A6E2-025D75265008 at innovasic dot de>
On 14 January 2015 at 18:03, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello out there,
> I am looking of some support maintaining the m68k target toolchain (incl GDB) for the fido1100 (basically a CPU32, the real changes are in GDB). Some experience with the m68k target would be helpful.
> Is there someone around that maybe interested in that? Or does someone knows a person that would be intrested?
> Just let me know!
Embecosm provides GNU tool chain development and support services.
One of my colleagues will contact you privately to see if we are able to