This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
looking for support
- From: "vgoller at innovasic dot de" <vgoller at innovasic dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:03:07 +0100
- Subject: looking for support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello out there,
I am looking of some support maintaining the m68k target toolchain (incl GDB) for the fido1100 (basically a CPU32, the real changes are in GDB). Some experience with the m68k target would be helpful.
Is there someone around that maybe interested in that? Or does someone knows a person that would be intrested?
Just let me know!