This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unconfirmed boehm-gc test failure
- From: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:45:41 +0100
- Subject: Unconfirmed boehm-gc test failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I encountered a test failure in boehm-gc (
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64042 'FAIL: boehm-gc.c/gctest.c
-O2 execution test' ).
I would like to ask somebody to confirm the PR, which hopefully should be as
simple as patching a .exp for iterated running of a single test (see comment 5),
and running the boehm-gc test suite.
But I'm not sure who to ask, since there's no maintainer listed in MAINTAINERS.