RTEMS FORTRAN Pattern Failures

Hi

RTEMS has pretty good FORTRAN test results on SPARC and PowerPC
but a number fail in pattern matching. It appears to be a CR/LF issue.

I have attached the output of f77-edit-x-out (out.txt) and the associated
fragment (run.txt) from the test run log which shows the pattern not
matching.

Based on breaking at the device driver, there is definitely a \r and \n
at the end of each line printed and it is intentional from RTEMS'
perspective.

Is there some magic testsuite setting to tell DejaGNU about this?
Some other suggestion to make the output pattern matching work.

Tobias and I have taken a couple of swings at this in the past but
never gotten a solution. I am hoping we are luckier this time. :)

Thanks.