Re: GCC 5 Status Report (2015-01-08), Stage 4 to start soon

Piling on here. For RTEMS, we have 5 targets with GCC PRs reported.
Ignoring the avr and m32c, we have arm, m68k and nios2 all with
regressions since 4.9. I think these PRs are important enough
that they should get consideration:

+  arm: ICE GCC PR64460 segfault for -O2 and xscale
+ m68k: GCC PR64461 invalid code for all Coldfires
+  nios2: GCC PR64377 GCC doesn't build. Target independent
       change broke this target's option processing.

The m68k and the nios2 PRs have been git bisected, are
narrowed down to the source, and have meaningful comments.
I have not been able to get a really useful git bisect on the arm
yet (results I have are posted) but no one has even commented.

For completeness, the avr and m32c PRs are:

+ avr: ICE GCC PR63752
+ m32c: ICE GCC PR64546

Thanks.

--joel