This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Android native build of GCC
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Cyd Haselton <chaselton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:33:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Android native build of GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54AE581C dot 5070003 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Andrew Haley <email@example.com> wrote:
> Android native GCC can't support LTO because of a lack of support for
> dlopen() in the C library. How should we patch the configury to disable
> LTO by default?
How does LTO need dlopen? It seems it only cannot use the linker plugin
in which case the existing check for plugin-supporting ld should catch it?