This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
will openacc 2.0 be merged into trunk?
- From: Mark Farnell <mark dot farnell at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:04:06 +1300
- Subject: will openacc 2.0 be merged into trunk?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Currently, OpenACC 2.0 is in gomp-4_0-branch, but this email:
says that gcc 5.0 will enter stage 4 on Friday 16th January, and from
that point onward, only bug fixing patches will be accepted.
So will gomp-4_0-branch be able to be merged into the trunk before
Friday 16 January?