This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Android native build of GCC
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Cyd Haselton <chaselton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 10:12:44 +0000
- Subject: Android native build of GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Android native GCC can't support LTO because of a lack of support for
dlopen() in the C library. How should we patch the configury to disable
LTO by default?