This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Who owns top level configure.ac?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 10:33:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Who owns top level configure.ac?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54A72C8A dot 2060109 at oarcorp dot com>
On 01/02/15 16:40, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I think it's supposed to be kept synchronized with binutils/gdb. Not
sure which is the canonical version, but if you fix both at the same
time it really doesn't matter :-)
While looking for something else, I spotted this spelling error
"I suspect your system does not have 32-bit developement"
Since this is in the top level directory, I wanted to make sure
changing this didn't have to be coordinated with any other projects.
If not, then I will prepare patches to fix the spelling. :)