This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Who owns top level configure.ac?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:40:58 -0600
- Subject: Who owns top level configure.ac?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
While looking for something else, I spotted this spelling error
"I suspect your system does not have 32-bit developement "
Since this is in the top level directory, I wanted to make sure
changing this didn't have to be coordinated with any other projects.
If not, then I will prepare patches to fix the spelling. :)
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985