This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure on Mac OS Yosemite (10.10)
- From: <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:40:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure on Mac OS Yosemite (10.10)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <918DFAF7-7099-4332-A121-552312AE4ECC at dell dot com>
> On Dec 29, 2014, at 2:01 PM, <Paul_Koning@Dell.com> <Paul_Koning@Dell.com> wrote:
> I would bug this but bugz says to report things under âbootstrapâ only if they are long lived failures, and I donât know if this is.
> Just tried to build on my Mac OS 10.10 system, plain native build. It fails in libgcc2 due to stdio.h not found. A cross-build from the same source tree (pdp11 target) works fine, though.
Never mind. Operator error. Or rather, Apple error with a known workaround that I didnât know about. :-(