This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to upgrade a tool-chain tree...
- From: Alan Lehotsky <qsmgmt at earthlink dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 15:27:13 -0500
- Subject: How to upgrade a tool-chain tree...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: apl at alum dot mit dot edu
I have a tool chain for an experimental processor, built starting with release or snapshot distributions of
I'm using SVN for version control locally.
I'd like to upgrade it to a newer source base; but since it wasn't done by checking out from the FSF and Sourceware version-control systems, I'm wondering if there's any clever way to merge my tree or if I just have to bite the bullet and essentially take everything I've modified since version 1 in my source tree and import them into a new source tree?