will openacc be merged into the trunk soon?

>From the svn log, I saw tschwinge did a lot of bug fixing on the
gomp-4_0-branch, and recently merged trunk to gomp-4_0-branch without
mention of any outstanding conflicts.  Does this signify an imminent
merge of the gomp-4_0-branch to the trunk?

If so, I am really excited to try out openacc

Also, would it be possible to simply ./configure so that users can
build the host, and all the accelerator architectures in a single
invocation of "make"?