This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
will openacc be merged into the trunk soon?
- From: Mark Farnell <mark dot farnell at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:49:35 +0800
- Subject: will openacc be merged into the trunk soon?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
>From the svn log, I saw tschwinge did a lot of bug fixing on the
gomp-4_0-branch, and recently merged trunk to gomp-4_0-branch without
mention of any outstanding conflicts. Does this signify an imminent
merge of the gomp-4_0-branch to the trunk?
If so, I am really excited to try out openacc
Also, would it be possible to simply ./configure so that users can
build the host, and all the accelerator architectures in a single
invocation of "make"?