This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missed optimization case
- From: Matt Godbolt <matt at godbolt dot org>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:37:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: Missed optimization case
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFWXXN213tABVbjzfNoSbd1TesuHE0MEPCkfEiYKrD9m5AP=sQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <873886glkr dot fsf at tassilo dot jf dot intel dot com>
On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Andi Kleen <email@example.com> wrote:
> Please file a bug with a test case. No need to worry about the phase
> too much initially, just fill in a reasonable component.
Thanks - filed as https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64396