This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missed optimization case
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: Matt Godbolt <matt at godbolt dot org>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:25:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: Missed optimization case
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFWXXN213tABVbjzfNoSbd1TesuHE0MEPCkfEiYKrD9m5AP=sQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Matt Godbolt <email@example.com> writes:
> I'll happily file a bug if necessary but I'm not clear in what phase
> the optimization opportunity has been missed.
Please file a bug with a test case. No need to worry about the phase
too much initially, just fill in a reasonable component.