This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fatal error: config.h: No such file or directory
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 09:07:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: fatal error: config.h: No such file or directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5496329E dot 8070106 at gnu dot org> <5496B069 dot 7070304 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: aldyh at redhat dot com
Andrew Haley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 12/21/2014 02:38 AM, Bruce Korb wrote:
>> Shouldn't the configure step have made config.h?
> It's probably because you are building in srcdir. That is not
Hmm, newbies run into this often enough that I wonder whether we should
just error out from the configuration stage.