This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Legal paperwork for GCC contributions
- From: Lawrence VelÃzquez <larryv at macports dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, assign at gnu dot org
- Cc: Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:02:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: Legal paperwork for GCC contributions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83199CBD-543D-40FA-A203-D39114931D62 at macports dot org> <F39691AA-08F2-4250-833D-607F938C56E2 at macports dot org> <5183A2C9-1CE3-4186-A960-4B5A63D13143 at macports dot org>
On Dec 22, 2014, at 9:54 PM, Lawrence VelÃzquez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2014, at 8:01 PM, Lawrence VelÃzquez <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 23, 2014, at 6:48 PM, Lawrence VelÃzquez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> I recently contributed some fixes against GCC trunk, gcc-4_9-branch, and
>>> gcc-4_8-branch for which I need the requisite legal paperwork.
> Ping? Part II
Someone pointed out to me that it's not clear what I'm pinging about.
I need contributors' copyright paperwork. I have patches on PR target/63810 that I apparently can't send to gcc-patches without it.