This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Legal paperwork for GCC contributions
- From: Lawrence VelÃzquez <larryv at macports dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, assign at gnu dot org
- Cc: Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:54:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: Legal paperwork for GCC contributions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83199CBD-543D-40FA-A203-D39114931D62 at macports dot org> <F39691AA-08F2-4250-833D-607F938C56E2 at macports dot org>
On Dec 6, 2014, at 8:01 PM, Lawrence VelÃzquez <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2014, at 6:48 PM, Lawrence VelÃzquez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I recently contributed some fixes against GCC trunk, gcc-4_9-branch, and
>> gcc-4_8-branch for which I need the requisite legal paperwork.
Ping? Part II