This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC document link broken and some document questions
- From: Qun-Ying <zhu dot qunying at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:59:07 -0800
- Subject: GCC document link broken and some document questions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found that links for the "GNAT User's Guide" are broken for version
4.8.4 and 4.9.2.
The links are
There are links to the guide at
But the documents there have some texinfo left over (HTML only, PDF seems OK)
And all the rest of the links to the PDF/PostSCript or HTML tarball
have the same problem, need to remove "_unw" from the filename
Also for GCC 4.9.2:
It mention the flag "-fdump-xref", but it does not work:
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option â-fdump-xrefâ
Seems a mismatch in document.
For the generated PDF and PS files, I am not sure why it puts the
table of content at the end of the file. It defects its purpose.