This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Localized write permission for OS maintainers
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:14:54 +0000
- Subject: RE: Localized write permission for OS maintainers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <549298BF dot 2050400 at embedded-brains dot de>
> Does this cover OS specific areas in the gcc/config.gcc file? For
I canât answer authoritatively but I would expect it does include
OS specific areas of config files. However, as an arch port maintainer
I would be wary of an OS maintainer tweaking something that is
arch specific OS config. Hope that makes sense.