This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.4 Status Report (2014-12-05)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, iain at codesourcery dot com, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, mikestump at comcast dot net
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:44:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.4 Status Report (2014-12-05)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141217101618 dot 46088105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:16:18AM +0100, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
> Currently gcc 4.8.4 does not bootstrap on darwin14 (Yosemite) due to pr61407.
Why has it not been pushed in earlier?
I guess if you test it sufficiently and if Darwin maintainer acks it,
perhaps. Note that the patch violates coding conventions by using