This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regular darwin builds
- From: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Dominique d'Humières <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Jack Howarth <howarthjw at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:46:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: Regular darwin builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <05108438-F262-41CB-85A8-0803A03DEE4F at gmail dot com> <44060BC9-4160-4A33-B90C-A48FB9A9B34C at lps dot ens dot fr> <4BF6BC1C-6589-4BA6-B960-B5E7D3C244F5 at codesourcery dot com> <29188FF2-4A9E-434F-BA2F-4440D2FA892B at gmail dot com> <DB9946EE-1167-4E2B-9FF2-B149F5A382B7 at lps dot ens dot fr>
On 16 Dec 2014, at 20:40, Dominique d'Humières wrote:
>> Another testsuite issue on darwin is that testsuite doesn’t clean up the .dSYM directories it generates. This gets really annoying on my autotester :(
> I have a patch for that, but Iain does not like it!-(
Hmm .. I like the patch in principle,
... the problem is that it doesn't clean up when one does cross-testing or installed testing - so it needed tweaking to use the right approach to deleting files on the remote/host - we (erm, probably I, in truth) never got around to finding the right recipe.
Might I suggest pulling it out of storage - and getting a review, perhaps from Mike who might be able to identify the best place to do the job.