This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regular darwin builds
- From: Dominique d'Humières <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Jack Howarth <howarthjw at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:55:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Regular darwin builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <05108438-F262-41CB-85A8-0803A03DEE4F at gmail dot com> <44060BC9-4160-4A33-B90C-A48FB9A9B34C at lps dot ens dot fr> <4BF6BC1C-6589-4BA6-B960-B5E7D3C244F5 at codesourcery dot com>
Is it again the difference between testing before or after install?
> Le 16 déc. 2014 à 20:50, Iain Sandoe <email@example.com> a écrit :
> On 16 Dec 2014, at 19:38, Dominique d'Humières wrote:
>> Looking at your results for gcc 5.0, I see a lot of gcc.dg/ubsan/* failures I don’t see in my tests. Any idea why?
> I think that there will be ubsan fails until the library is installed (which implies that the testing is not setting the right DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH).