Re: trying out openacc 2.0

That's good news.  Does it mean that if I want to try out openACC with
KNL and PTX support, then all I need to do is to compile the
gomp-4_0-branch *without* any extra parameters into ./configure ?

Also, are other GPUs such as the AMD ATI and the built-in GPUs such as
the Intel GPU and AMD fusion supported?  If so, are they already
supported in the trunk, or only specific branch?

Finally, when will support of Knights Corner (knc) be added to the
trunk and/or one of the branches?

Thanks!

Mark