This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
bug in lra-constraints.c (simple_move_p register_move_cost)
- From: BELBACHIR Selim <selim dot belbachir at fr dot thalesgroup dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:53:08 +0100
- Subject: bug in lra-constraints.c (simple_move_p register_move_cost)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I may have found a bug when I was trying to port my private backend to new LRA pass (using gcc 4.9.2+patches).
In lra-constraints.c, in function simple_move_p, the target hook targetm.register_move_cost is called with two badly swapped parameters :
targetm.register_move_cost (GET_MODE (src), sclass, dclass)
should be :
targetm.register_move_cost (GET_MODE (src), dclass, sclass)
In my port of GCC it leads to an error when checking constrain_operands at the end of LRA pass