This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: no response to cfarm request
- From: Stefan Ring <stefanrin at gmail dot com>
- To: Jay Foad <jay dot foad at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:00:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: no response to cfarm request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANd1uZ=_kgqiFZV9t7RUSOLcK3cXBgragAP2uumCeQdx3+-peA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CANd1uZ=OYvOEJYe7ynff_F+kZzu3eBPZu5YhEJRar53SC4_txQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Jay Foad <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've pinged again and waited another week with no response. Is there
> no-one else who can administer compile farm accounts?
Maybe you should try the gcc-cfarm mailing list:
It seems very responsive.