This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: no response to cfarm request
- From: Jay Foad <jay dot foad at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:13:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: no response to cfarm request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANd1uZ=_kgqiFZV9t7RUSOLcK3cXBgragAP2uumCeQdx3+-peA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 9 December 2014 at 09:16, Jay Foad <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've followed the instructions to request access to the GCC compile
> farm (https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm#How_to_Get_Involved.3F) but
> heard nothing for two weeks, despite a ping. Are the instructions
> still correct? Is there anyone else I can contact about it?
I've pinged again and waited another week with no response. Is there
no-one else who can administer compile farm accounts?