This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
trying out openacc 2.0
- From: Mark Farnell <mark dot farnell at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:16:53 +1300
- Subject: trying out openacc 2.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Has OpenACC 2.0 support been merged into the trunk yet? If not, then
is it contained in gomp-4_0-branch?
If so, what parameters should I pass to ./configure to enable OpenACC
2.0, and relevant backends such as CUDA, MIC and other GPGPU/manycore
Also, I have a feeling that OpenACC 2.0 did NOT make it to gcc 5.0, am
I correct? If I am correct, then will it be included in gcc 5.1? If
I am wrong and it is already included into gcc 5.0, then I would
really really like to use it.
In the latter case, will I be able to write OpenACC 2.0 / OpenMP 4.0
code that runs on my nvidia GPU and/or Intel Xeon Phi?