trying out openacc 2.0

Hi,

Has OpenACC 2.0 support been merged into the trunk yet?  If not, then
is it contained in gomp-4_0-branch?

If so, what parameters should I pass to ./configure to enable OpenACC
2.0, and relevant backends such as CUDA, MIC and other GPGPU/manycore
architecture?

Also, I have a feeling that OpenACC 2.0 did NOT make it to gcc 5.0, am
I correct?  If I am correct, then will it be included in gcc 5.1?  If
I am wrong and it is already included into gcc 5.0, then I would
really really like to use it.

In the latter case, will I be able to write OpenACC 2.0 / OpenMP 4.0
code that runs on my nvidia GPU and/or Intel Xeon Phi?

Thanks!

Mark