This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.4 Status Report (2014-12-05)
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 06:50:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.4 Status Report (2014-12-05)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141205091807 dot GJ1923 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOrbW80YRkFqNekN8eWPM1OS8+yuQtTCsuQ45EW9L0Pyaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:08 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> It is time for another 4.8 release, I'd like to create 4.8.4 release
>> candidate at the end of the next week and if all goes well, 4.8.4 release
>> a week after that. If you have any safe fixes you'd like to be backported,
>> please do so soon, and if there are any known issues on the branch, please
>> make sure they are reported in bugzilla and let us RMs know about those.
> I backported the fix for
My fix was reverted on trunk and 4.8 branch. I submitted an updated
I'd like to see it get fixed in 4.8.4.