This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.4 Status Report (2014-12-12)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:24:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.4 Status Report (2014-12-12)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141212123539 dot GX1667 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAGWvnymJhuZg6Z-=YT0U_QBcPXOrzUjsm7wvMQ2D2pyyBPte1A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141213001707 dot GG1667 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
I would like to backport this fixincludes patch to the GCC 4.8 branch.
On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 04:51:21PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
>> GCC 4.8 branch has degraded from 14 libstdc++ failures to 153. This
> On which target, when it has been reported, are the libstdc++ folks aware of
> I see zero regressions on x86_64-linux and i686-linux from a build 14 days
> ago, compared to a build from early September there is
> +FAIL: g++.dg/tls/thread_local10.C -std=c++11 (test for excess errors)
> +UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tls/thread_local10.C -std=c++11 compilation failed to produce executable
> but that has been reported and is just a testsuite issue, not compiler or
> library bug.