This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
no response to cfarm request
- From: Jay Foad <jay dot foad at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:16:09 +0000
- Subject: no response to cfarm request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've followed the instructions to request access to the GCC compile
farm (https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm#How_to_Get_Involved.3F) but
heard nothing for two weeks, despite a ping. Are the instructions
still correct? Is there anyone else I can contact about it?