This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin
- From: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 11:15:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141205223429 dot 1058D105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <54823479 dot 7040905 at redhat dot com>
On 5 Dec 2014, at 22:40, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 12/05/14 15:34, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
>>> As I've tried to explain, that is IMHO wrong though.
>>> If what you are after is the -B stuff too, then perhaps:
>> Sorry but it does not work:
> BTW, thanks for working with Jakub on this. We're going to be getting a Darwin box for Jakub and other folks in the Red Hat team to use when the need arises to dig into these kind of issues.
That will be most welcome, we Darwin folks have only volunteer cycles to work on stuff, and those tend to get used up really quickly.