This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, pmuldoon at redhat dot com, iain at codesourcery dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 15:40:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141205223429 dot 1058D105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
On 12/05/14 15:34, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
BTW, thanks for working with Jakub on this. We're going to be getting a
Darwin box for Jakub and other folks in the Red Hat team to use when the
need arises to dig into these kind of issues.
As I've tried to explain, that is IMHO wrong though.
If what you are after is the -B stuff too, then perhaps:
Sorry but it does not work:
However, until that box arrives and is setup, this kind of iteration is
the only way he can test Darwin stuff.