This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: David Malcolm as JIT subsystem maintainer
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 09:27:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: David Malcolm as JIT subsystem maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54760B16 dot 7030009 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 2014-11-26 at 10:17 -0700, Jeff Law wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that David Malcolm been appointed as maintainer
> for the GCC JIT subsystem.
> David, please add yourself as the maintainer for that code in the
> MAINTAINERS file. I believe you have some patches to review and approve ;-)
Thanks; done, as of r217374.
(as noted in https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-11/msg02570.html
I had erroneously already myself as jit maintainer to the MAINTAINERS
file in the initial merge of the work, r217374. The merger patches
contained a hunk for the MAINTAINERS file, without me realizing that
such a change needs additional approval beyond a regular patch review.
Sorry about that. With this appointment, that part of r217374 becomes