Re: Testing Leak Sanitizer?

On 30 September 2014 at 19:08, Konstantin Serebryany
<konstantin.s.serebryany@gmail.com> wrote:
> Correct, you can run tests from llvm tree with any compiler.
> https://code.google.com/p/address-sanitizer/wiki/AddressSanitizerTestSuite

I've read that document, and as a first step I wanted to build LLVM +
run the tests in the "best case" (before any modifications I could
make, and to have a reference to compare with GCC).
I have a few questions.

To have clang as the "toolchain I want to test", I added the clang
sources under llvm_tmp_src/tools,  and compiler-rt sources under
projects.

I managed to run the tests, but I couldn't find the detailed logs.
I added -DLLVM_LIT_ARGS=-v when calling cmake, which gave me a list like:
XFAIL: AddressSanitizer64 :: TestCases/use-after-scope.cc (245 of  249)
PASS: AddressSanitizer64 :: TestCases/use-after-poison.cc (246 of 249)

1- I suppose there are more details, like gcc.log. Where are they?
2- this is running x86_64 native tests, how can I cross-test with
aarch64 (using qemu for instance)?

Thanks