Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin

On 11/25/14 13:57, Phil Muldoon wrote:
On 25/11/14 20:37, Mike Stump wrote:
On Nov 23, 2014, at 4:06 PM, FX <fxcoudert@gmail.com> wrote:
One question to build maintainers, and one patch submitted to top-level configure.ac

So, not sure who wants to review this.  From the darwin perspective, Ok.

I mean from my limited viewpoint it looks fine. As long as the .so is
built, that's really our only goal from a GDB point of view.  But I am
not a maintainer, so I have refrained from commenting on this change,
as it seems fairly straightforward.  Though I am no expert on GCC
build systems.
I'm not sure there *is* an expert on the GCC buildsystem :(

jeff