This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, pmuldoon at redhat dot com, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:37:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, build] Restore bootstrap in building libcc1 on darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <94381BB6-563C-44EE-910E-9569410F2AB5 at gmail dot com> <C3BC6494-0362-4AFC-9F1D-E456B6D9A471 at gmail dot com>
On Nov 23, 2014, at 4:06 PM, FX <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> One question to build maintainers, and one patch submitted to top-level configure.ac
So, not sure who wants to review this. From the darwin perspective, Ok.