This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5 fallout: libdata/pkgconfig/libgcj-5.0.pc
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:00:58 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: GCC 5 fallout: libdata/pkgconfig/libgcj-5.0.pc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1408231236150 dot 3274 at tuna dot site>
On Saturday 2014-08-23 12:38, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Packaging last week's GCC 5 snapshot, I ran into a couple of issues
> due to the version number change.
> One is this: We are still creating libdata/pkgconfig/libgcj-5.0.pc
> as we used to create libgcj-4.10.pc.
> Shouldn't that be libgcj-5.pc now?
If it was 4.10 before, should it really not be just 5 now?