Re: Legal paperwork for GCC contributions

On Nov 23, 2014, at 8:14 PM, Jack Howarth <howarth@bromo.med.uc.edu> wrote:

> Is this even an issue considering that MacPorts is only applying these fixes as patches on final source releases of the Apple GCC 4.2 and LLVM-GCC 4.2 compilers and there is zero chance of those ever making their way into an actively maintained source tree for either compiler?

If I knew one way or the other, I wouldn't have asked :P

We do distribute object files in addition to source. I don't know if that changes the calculus.

I believe there's a document regarding the options (conditions.text?); could someone send that to me? Thanks.

vq