This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Legal paperwork for GCC contributions
- From: Lawrence VelÃzquez <larryv at macports dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, assign at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:48:53 -0500
- Subject: Legal paperwork for GCC contributions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I recently contributed some fixes against GCC trunk, gcc-4_9-branch, and
gcc-4_8-branch for which I need the requisite legal paperwork.
However, I'd like to backport these particular fixes to the MacPorts
Project's ports of Apple GCC 4.2 and LLVM-GCC 4.2, which are licensed
under "version 2, or (at your option) any later version" of the GPL. We
would like the software provided by these ports to remain
Given this, what would be the best way for me to handle copyright?