Legal paperwork for GCC contributions

Hi,

I recently contributed some fixes against GCC trunk, gcc-4_9-branch, and
gcc-4_8-branch for which I need the requisite legal paperwork.

However, I'd like to backport these particular fixes to the MacPorts
Project's ports of Apple GCC 4.2 and LLVM-GCC 4.2, which are licensed
under "version 2, or (at your option) any later version" of the GPL. We
would like the software provided by these ports to remain
GPLv2-licensed.

Given this, what would be the best way for me to handle copyright?

Thanks,
vq