Re: ubsan, asan testing is broken due to coloring

[CC-ing sanitizer team.]

On 11/12/2014 08:02 AM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
With some configurations (looks like out of tree testing more than in
tree testing), all of ubsan and asan tests fail due to the
libsanitizer using coloring and that confuses the dejagnu pattern
matching.

Right, we fix new errors like this every now and then but they keep popping up.

I don't have time to look fully into how to fix this issue
and I don't care much to coloring anyways so I disabled in the source
for my own use so the tests now pass.

First, we could run with ASAN_OPTIONS=color=0. I think we once tracked this error to QEMU incorrectly returning 1 to ASan's isatty() but never bothered to fix because fixing tests is so easier.

-Y