Re: GCC Bugzilla disables caching of linked content

On 11/11/2014 10:03 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
I'm just using Firefox from Fedora 20's repository, and I'm not the
only person seeing these pages being reloaded constantly.

I have switched disk caching back on, and Firefox no longer downloads the additional copies. The HTTP headers look okay, so I suspect this is a Firefox bug.