This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
ubsan, asan testing is broken due to coloring
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:02:20 -0800
- Subject: ubsan, asan testing is broken due to coloring
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
With some configurations (looks like out of tree testing more than in
tree testing), all of ubsan and asan tests fail due to the
libsanitizer using coloring and that confuses the dejagnu pattern
matching. I don't have time to look fully into how to fix this issue
and I don't care much to coloring anyways so I disabled in the source
for my own use so the tests now pass.