Re: Merge of jit branch to svn trunk as r217374

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014, David Malcolm wrote:

> In theory, that documentation ought to appear below
>   https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs
> at some point, though I don't know the precise mechanism for making this
> happen.  Note that the HTML docs can be built with Sphinx if available,

maintainer-scripts/update_web_docs_svn needs updating for any new manual
(and then htdocs/onlinedocs/index.html, in wwwdocs CVS, needs updating
manually once the new manual has been generated).  It does not use the
makefiles.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com