This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC Bugzilla disables caching of linked content
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:11:40 +0000
- Subject: GCC Bugzilla disables caching of linked content
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
At some point GCC's bugzilla started taking ages to load, because
every single .css and .js file gets a query appended to the URL:
This causes Firefox to constantly re-fetch those pages again and
again, so it takes several seconds to load every. single. page.
Do you know why this is?
Can we turn it off?